Skip to main content

My Practice on a Manduka

 


As you may or may not know, I am a Yoga Teacher.  A few months ago I posted a video on my Youtube channel participating in a contest for one of these Manduka Yoga Mats.
Well, I wasn't chosen then but I was given a second opportunity, this time I was actually invited to try the mat and I agreed.


I was attracted to the eKO Lite Mat because it features Manduka’s proprietary natural closed-cell rubber and comfortable sea-grass texture. The eKO Lite marries performance and durability with a lightweight, travel-friendly design. The eKO Lite will leave no footprint in landfills, and is perfect for people who want to make a commitment to our planet and take their yoga practice on the road.

This is a phenomenal option for myself and my students as I am often asked 'Where did you get your mat?' and I feel bad telling them about to because it is no longer made.

I can't wait to receive the eKO Lite mat and continue my practice.

The Manduka Mat will be provided to me because #ImABzzAgent

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients