Skip to main content

Getting my Pretty Back with Molly Ringwald

Yep, she's signing the book you're going to win!


June 14th Molly Ringwald and her eldest daughter, Mathilda, stopped by Benefit Cosmetics in San Francisco for a mini Q&A and Book signing event.  Featuring "Getting the Pretty Back" in soft cover, I was fortunate enough to be able to attend with my good friend and resident +1, Fawn, where I had a book signed and a picture taken!






Traffic was unfortunately terrible coming out of San Jose, causing us to arrive about 5 minutes before she stopped speaking and opened the floor for book signing.  Even though I missed her conversation, to me, the picture is priceless.  And when I hit 100 followers on this blog, I'm going to give away an autographed copy of Molly's book, Getting the Pretty Back!!  She is signing your book in the picture above!

Check out this excerpt in the New York Times


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients