Yes to Blueberry Towelettes Review.

I am currently using the eye cream from the same collection and love it.   It only made sense that I would love these too, right?  I do.   They are amazing.

First off: they are 100% biodegradable therefore they are guilt-free.  I use them exclusively at the gym where I take 2 classes back to back.  I use a wipe between the classes to clean off my face, neck and chest and since I have started using these towelettes, the additional breakouts due to excessive sweating has stopped.

They unfold to be about the size of a kleenex tissue and have a good weight behind them. They leave my super-sweaty skin clean, moisturized and refreshed.  I do not feel tight or artificially moisturized and greasy.  Just perfectly clean.   And the smell - I have to mention the aroma is intoxicating.   Not sweet, not fruity, just deliciously clean. 

I said Yes To Blueberry towelettes and so should you.  4.5 out of 5 stars.  xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...