Skip to main content

Gimmicky Gadget or an Investment Worth Every Penny?


This brush is amazing.
I purchased this at Sephora, specifically because it was the BCA model. It comes with the sensitive brush head which I think is a good starter brush, after 90 days I replaced it with the normal brush head. *I now replace my brush head every 70 days - I think 90 is too long, I feel the brush start to soften, like when you need to change your toothbrush
 
My skin was visibly cleaner after the first use. It was super soft and smooth, there wasn't a trace of makeup or residue of SPF lingering. When I used my moisturizer, I noticed a completely different feel - it actually melted into my skin, not just sitting on top. 


**I did not use the provided facial washes, I use Clinique Facial Soap Mild, exclusively, so I can not comment on any of those products.  

Since this polishes as you work it along a specific and timed pattern, it removes all loose dead skin. This enable your skincare products to work more efficiently and consistently because they're not fighting with dead skin cells and dry patches. I discovered that I was using less of my moisturizers and serums, which is money in my pocket or you could say the device is paying for itself. My face always looks radiant and I'm proud to show off my skin.
Look Ma, no foundation!


I'm 36, filler and botox free, btw!

It is super simple to use, your face is divided into a quad and you follow the beeps to move to your next quad. It takes less than 2 minutes.


My ONLY complaint: I wish the cord was detachable so I could leave the charging station on the counter holding my brush and the cord tucked away in a drawer.


I have used it for 2 years, 2 times a day, every day. I swear by it. If it broke, I'd race out and buy a replacement.  Immediately.

Even with my cord complaint, I still vote this 5 out of 5 stars.  

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients